Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Stuart MacPherson <ap...@dsl.pipex.com> on 2003/07/31 14:40:25 UTC

ContentInterceptor

Hi

In which jar file does ContentInterceptor reside?!  I can't find it.

It is in package 'org.apache.slide.content' but I can't find a jar file that
contains this package.

Cheers

stu

Re: ContentInterceptor

Posted by Martin Taal <mt...@springsite.com>.
It is in slide-kernel.jar.

gr. Martin

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite
Barchman Wuytierslaan 72b
3818 LK Amersfoort
tel: +31 (0)33 462 02 07
fax: +31 (0)33 463 77 12
Mobile: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
email: mtaal@springsite.com
web: www.springsite.com

Re: unlock method

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.
I tried the slide client run.bat command and typed:

unlock /files/zhlu/t.txt

it reruened filed and (OK 200) message too.

Henry Lu
MSIS                                         phone: (734) 615-6270
University of Michigan Medical School        fax:   (734) 936-3258

Re: unlock method

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.
Here is my code:

   public int uncheckout(String remoteFile) throws Exception
   {
      m_path = checkUri(remoteFile);

      if (m_webdavResource.uncheckoutMethod(m_path)) {
         return 1;
      }

      m_errors = m_webdavResource.getStatusMessage();

      return 0;
   }

Re: unlock method

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
What makes you think the resource does not get unlocked. Normally, if
you get a 200 response this means the UNLOCK has succeeded. Against
which server are you trying this, Slide, which version?

Re: unlock method

Posted by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu>.

Re: unlock method

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.