Posted to general@commons.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2003/11/01 06:06:21 UTC

commit emails

So I noticed that there's been some work going on for serf on a branch
lately, and I'd like to keep up to date with it, since it seems like
interesting stuff, but I haven't been able to find any info on an svn
commits mailing list for the commons portion of the asf svn repos.

Is there one?

-garrett

Re: commit emails

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Nov 1, 2003, at 3:03 AM, Sander Striker wrote:

> [...]

Perhaps that should be mentioned on the commons.apache.org web site ;-)

> Yes, we know, we should probably be moving to commits@ all around,
> but hey...

Yeah, that would be more politically correct...

-garrett

> So I noticed that there's been some work going on for serf on a branch
> lately, and I'd like to keep up to date with it, since it seems like
> interesting stuff, but I haven't been able to find any info on an svn
> commits mailing list for the commons portion of the asf svn repos.
>
> Is there one?

Subscribe to cvs@commons.apache.org ;)

Yes, we know, we should probably be moving to commits@ all around,
but hey...