Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/09 12:08:00 UTC

Second Birthday

Hi guys!

If I am not mistaken, we have our second birthday next week, don't we?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**
Blog: http://iocanel.blogspot.com
**
Twitter: iocanel
*

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
A lot happened over the last year, I suspect I'll be writing a fare
bit to explain the year long trek to where 3.0 is now ;)

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
I'll write an update to

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for google hangout from me too (and just to necromancy this thread :-))

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Can we postpone call to Monday? :)

From other things, skype is not the best for open meetings, can we try another tool? I am not Google employee but google hangouts works awesome for standups. Maybe we can use something else (and free of course). Last time when we called each other there was number of problems, from stability of conference to noice in background.

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
Of course :-)

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Brian Topping <to...@codehaus.org>.
Is this open to lurkers?

best, B

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes (the 16th).

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 for second of July; is there already a confluence side to enter my name :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Second Birthday

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.