Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org> on 2013/10/14 08:21:53 UTC

Use of the DBLP database for testing

Hi,

just fyi, I've asked https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-182 to find out if we can release the DBLP database as part of our release.

Cheers,
Till

Re: Use of the DBLP database for testing

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
That sounds good to me. Let's see what the others on the team have to
say. Will we have to try to find ASF members who would be willing to
provide oversight, or will they be assigned by the board?

Thanks for the support, ant.

Vinayak

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Yes its no good at all.

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ant,

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ant,

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till <ti...@westmann.org>.

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@westmann.org>.
Hi Ant,

Seeing your comments on the JIRA I'm wondering if it is possible/usual to close legal JIRA's by lazy consensus. And, if so, do you think that this would address Dave's concern?

Posted by Till <ti...@westmann.org>.

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.