Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Abhishek Verma <ab...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/15 11:24:59 UTC

Property Clarification

Hi,

I am trying to send SAML tokens using WSS4J. But I am little confused about
what exactly i need to give in following properties:

        org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer.key.name
        org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer.key.password

Right now I am using the alias used in encryption.properties(used for
signature) as the key name. Is this not correct ?

I am using following properties file:

saml.properties =>
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuerClass=org.apache.ws.security.saml.SAMLIssuerImpl
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer.cryptoProp.file=encryption.properties
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuerCryptoProp.file=encryption.properties
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer.key.name=pubcert
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer.key.password=foobar
org.apache.ws.security.saml.issuer=www.example.com
org.apache.ws.security.saml.subjectNameId.name=uid=Chris
,ou=people,ou=saml-demo,o= example.com
org.apache.ws.security.saml.subjectNameId.qualifier=www.example.com
org.apache.ws.security.saml.authenticationMethod=password
org.apache.ws.security.saml.confirmationMethod=senderVouches

encryption.properties =>
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.provider=org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.type=jks
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.password=foobar
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.keystore.alias=pubcert
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.alias.password=foobar
org.apache.ws.security.crypto.merlin.file=pubcertkeystore

Could someone help me out.

Thanks a lot,
Abhishek