Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2016/04/08 04:57:03 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.11.2 Released

The Apache Tajo team is pleased to announce the release of Apache Tajo™
0.11.2.

Apache Tajo™ is a big data warehouse system on various data sources. It
provides
distributed and scalable SQL analytical processing on Apache Hadoop™.

The release is available for immediate download:
http://tajo.apache.org/downloads.html

This is a minor release, and we resolved about 30 issues, including bug
fixes,
minor features, and performance improvements.

# Some of Highlights
- Support for hadoop kerberos authentication. (TAJO-858)
- Fix incorrect result of join involving an empty table. (TAJO-2077)
- Fix wrong parsing of date time literal with Timezone. (TAJO-2085)
- Fix wrong partition pruning with BETWEEN constant folding. (TAJO-2093)
- Fix ORC table support stored in Hive metastore. (TAJO-2102)
- Upgrade parquet-mr to 1.8.1. (TAJO-2073)
- Improve null hanlding in UDFs. (TAJO-2089)

For a complete list of new features and fixed problems, please see the
release notes:

http://tajo.apache.org/releases/0.11.2/relnotes.html

We would like to thank the many contributors who made this release possible.

Regards,
The Apache Tajo Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Tajo 0.11.2 Released

Posted by hoon <se...@gmail.com>.
Although this release is for a minor version, so many things have been changed :)

It is just great!

Hoon

Posted by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org>.
Congrats everyone!