Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Debargho Chatterjee <de...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/05/29 07:54:50 UTC

Code Review Request

Hi Team,    I am starting with lens and I observed a bug while building code on windowsplease review. Code - LENS-588 : Unable to build source on windows box | Review Request | Review Board
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| LENS-588 : Unable to build source on windows box | Review Request | Review Boardhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LENS-588 Applied necessary changes for platform independent checkstyle. Please Review  |
|  |
| View on reviews.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Jira - [LENS-588] Unable to build source on windows box - ASF JIRA

|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| [LENS-588] Unable to build source on windows box - ASF JIRAWindows build fails due to check-style restrictions. It works fine on Unix. Dependency on difference in line-break on windows and Unix  |
|  |
| View on issues.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Regards,Debargho Chatterjee

Re: Code Review Request

Posted by Debargho Chatterjee <de...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Team,Thanks for your input. I have changed the tab to 2 spaces. Please review the same
Regards,Debargho Chatterjee

     On Friday, May 29, 2015 12:05 PM, Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Welcome to the Lens community Debargho.
I have added a minor comment for the patch. Also please paste the SUCCESS
output of the final build with testcases in the review board comment.

We look forward to more contributions from you.

Good Luck

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Debargho Chatterjee <debargho_87@yahoo.com

Re: Code Review Request

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@gmail.com>.