Posted to attendees-eu-2000@apachecon.com by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2000/10/16 17:22:24 UTC

We’re looking forward to seeing you at the ApacheCon Party at THE ROCK with IBM WebSphere

Only a few more days until your tired hands, achy back
and tense neck are treated to a night of pure relaxation
at the hottest club in London with access to IBM
WebSphere – dedicated to helping you deliver, grow and
differentiate your e-business.

If you have already registered, congratulations… you are
on your way to a blissful state of enlightenment.  If you
or anyone else in the software elite would still like to
register, please visit

  <http://www.ibm.com/websphere/spa/register4>

 – but please, please don’t share this with those wanna-be
tech heads wandering around looking for a free drink.  Do
they really deserve all this pampering as much as you do?

Get there early.  Space is limited and so are the fabulous
prizes we will be giving away throughout the night.  Just
download the all-important event info into those PDAs:

  LongevIT Spa will be held on MONDAY, OCTOBER 23rd at:

   THE ROCK
   Hungerford House
   Victoria Embankment
   London
   0207 976 2006
   20h30-23h30

Round trip transportation will be provided from the Olympia
Centre for conference attendees.

It’s a different kind of world, you need a different kind
of software.  <http://www.ibm.com/websphere>
--
#ken    P-)}