Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sebastian Schmitz <se...@propellerhead.co.nz> on 2019/09/26 02:28:37 UTC

One Partition missing a node in ISR

Hello,

I have one topic with 12 partitions where the partition 0 is missing one
node from ISR... Is there a way I get get it back to work again without
having to do some weird stuff like restarting the cluster?
Because this missing node in ISR is causing some problems for the
consumers...

Thx

Sebastian

--
DISCLAIMER
This email contains information that is confidential and which

notify the sender immediately and delete the email.
This email is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient and you may not use or
disclose this email in any way.

Re: One Partition missing a node in ISR

Posted by Sebastian Schmitz <se...@propellerhead.co.nz>.
I'll keep an eye on that and other topics in all my four environments to
see when it appears again.... For the moment it's fine

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Schmitz <se...@propellerhead.co.nz>.

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastian Schmitz <se...@propellerhead.co.nz>.