Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/15 04:40:40 UTC

XPath1.0 implementation on top of XML Stream

Hi

This project will be used in Synapse content based routing in order to
increase the performance of the XPath evaluation. Up to now it is supported
for following kind of XPath queries.
                                    /step/step
                                    /step/step[number]
                                    /step/step[name relation
value](relation : = or !=)
so as next steps i have planned to do the following

                                     Do more test on above implementations.
                                     Improve and Optimize code
                                     Do performance test with current
AxiomXpath
                                     Developed API for integrate with
Synapse.

For develop the  API  I have to know the following facts.

         When  OMElement is received for XPath evaluation it may or may not
matches with the query.if it is matched what will be the output.Is it
OMElement build from the result or exact OMElement received for  evaluation
or may I need to develop methods for get both when needs?

thanks
isuru

Re: XPath1.0 implementation on top of XML Stream

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
hi andreas,
I have move the source code to [1] and  customized the algorithm in paper
according to specific requirements in axis evaluation.I will attach the
patch to Synapse jira as well.

[1]https://github.com/isururanawaka/GSOC2013

thanks
isuru