Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kai Gülzau <kg...@novomind.com> on 2011/11/09 17:26:18 UTC

DIH -> how to collect added/error unique keys?

Hi *,

I am using DataImportHandler to do imports on a INDEX_QUEUE table (UKEY | ACTION)
using a custom Transformer which adds fields from various sources depending on the UKEY.

Indexing works fine this way.

But now I want to delete the rows from INDEX_QUEUE which were successfully updated.

-> Is there a good "API way" to do this?

Right now I'm using custom RequestProcessor which collects the UIDs and calls a method
on a singleton with access to the DB. It works but I hate these global singletons... :-(

public void processAdd(AddUpdateCommand cmd) throws IOException {
      SolrInputDocument doc = cmd.getSolrInputDocument();
      try {
        super.processAdd(cmd);
        addOK(doc);
      } catch (IOException e) {