Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yao Zhu <zh...@yaozhu.com> on 2001/09/23 00:03:05 UTC

What kind setting cause this problem?

Hi,

I try to run struts in WTE inside VAJ3.5.3
I have encountered these two problems when I try to access servlet and jsp:

1. for servlet:
 Resolving to alternate DTD 'valoader:/D:/Program Files/IBM/VisualAge for
Java/ide/project_resources/struts/org/apache/struts/resources/web-app_2_2.dt
d'
Call
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.addServletMapping(action/java.lang.St
ring,*.do/java.lang.String)
java.lang.NullPointerException
	java.lang.Throwable()
	java.lang.Exception()
	java.lang.RuntimeException()

2. for jsp:
Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to report
such errors more gracefully
java.io.IOException: Unable to import Java Page Compile source code
	java.lang.Throwable(java.lang.String)
	java.lang.Exception(java.lang.String)

Did anyone encounter this kind problem before? Any input is appreciated.
thanks.

-Yao Zhu