Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de> on 2007/11/03 20:22:45 UTC

Re: HSE_REQ_SEND_RESPONSE_HEADER failed with error=00002746

Hi,

I think this error code means

"An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host"

So could this be true, i.e. that the source of the problem lies in the
connection to the client/browser?

Any way you can e.g. sniff the network connectio with wireshark?

Or did you find another solution in the meantime?

Regards,

Rainer