Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Michael Mainguy <mm...@bugzap.com> on 2003/06/05 14:09:34 UTC

Velocimacros not refreshing

Has anyone else noticed that their velocimacros don't get refreshed?  I've
noticed if I change the content of my velocimacros that are included in a
screen, I need to restart the servlet engine before the output gets updated.

RE: Velocimacros not refreshing

Posted by Chris K Chew <ch...@fenetics.com>.
> From: Michael Mainguy [mailto:mmainguy@bugzap.com]
>
> Has anyone else noticed that their velocimacros don't get refreshed?  I've
> noticed if I change the content of my velocimacros that are included in a
> screen, I need to restart the servlet engine before the output
> gets updated.

Put the following lines in your TR.props (for development only!)

services.VelocityService.velocimacro.permissions.allow.inline.to.replace.glo
bal=true
services.VelocityService.velocimacro.library.autoreload=true

You can learn about what these do in section 10 of the Velocity Developer's
Guide (http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html).

Chris

RE: Velocimacros not refreshing

Posted by Quinton McCombs <qm...@nequalsone.com>.
There is a property that controls that.  Check the velocity docs.

Quinton McCombs
NequalsOne - HealthCare marketing tools
mailto:qmccombs@NequalsOne.com
http://www.NequalsOne.com