Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bert <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 00:43:25 UTC

ModalWindow and wicket:link not working

Hi,

i 'm doing my first ModalWindow and after some understanding
problems it is now working fine. Except that the stylesheet does
not get loaded (404).

I 'm doing the ModalWindow using a Page (not Panel) and try
to include the css file just like on every other page:

    	<wicket:link>
            <link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
        </wicket:link>

unfortunately, the created link for the css file is not correct.

Thanks in advance for any help / pointers.

PS: what happened to the
org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DateTimeField
in Wicket 1.3.5?

Re: ModalWindow and wicket:link not working

Posted by Bert <ta...@gmail.com>.
The problem was, as usual, in front of the computer ;)

all my other pages where bases on 3 other base pages. and, my
css was sitting next to this css in the same folder, hence the
resolution worked. guess i have to read up on how the wicket:link
resolves resources.

thanks all