Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 17:36:27 UTC

Image is not getting ajax refreshed in wicket 1.5

Hi,

I am simply displaying a captcha image which is suppose to refresh on
hitting a button:

*		final String captchaValue = generateRandomString(30);
		final NonCachingImage image = new NonCachingImage("image",
				new CaptchaImageResource(captchaValue));
		image.setOutputMarkupId(true);

		AjaxFallbackButton ajaxRegisterSubmitButton = new AjaxFallbackButton(
				"register", registerForm) {

			protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, final Form<?> form) {

                                // some processing

				if (target != null) {
					image.setImageResource(new
CaptchaImageResource(generateRandomString(30)));
					target.add(feedbackPanel);
					target.add(image);
				}

			}
*

The code is simple...do I need to put CaptchaImageResource, image variables
as private class variabes?

Re: Image is not getting ajax refreshed in wicket 1.5

Posted by kshitiz <k....@gmail.com>.
Solved...actually my mistake...I was refreshing the image in onError
section...