Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "G. Patrick McDaniel" <GP...@FBI.GOV.INVALID> on 2022/06/24 18:41:29 UTC

FW: Apache NIFI service SRG

Hello,

Please see the email I sent to DISA RMS below. I am looking for the Apache NIFI SRG, specifically that which talks about configuring the NIFI service. Is there an SRG or is it pretty much covered in the Apache STIG?

Thank you,
VR
Pat

G Patrick McDaniel
Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
Patrick,

I sent you an email off the mailing list that might help you get what
you're looking for. I assume the right email for you is your email
listed here minus ".invalid." If not, sync up with me off list and I
think my company has some folks who can help you out.

Thanks,

Mike