Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by li_cong521 <li...@126.com> on 2021/03/20 01:29:08 UTC

import hive data

Hello:
I have a question. When I import hive data into a project, is the hive data in kylin fixed? Because my hive data is growing every second, I want to create an incremental cube,so i want to ask this question to decided how to load hive data.
thanks.

Re: import hive data

Posted by 朱国伟 <13...@qq.com>.
In a sense, it is fixed in kylin cube So you should rebuild periodically

you could see  http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/create_cube.html