Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joe Obernberger <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 21:46:54 UTC

AutoAddReplicas

Hi - I'm not sure how to enable autoAddReplicas to be true for
collections.  According to here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Running+Solr+on+HDFS
it is specified in solr.xml, but I tried adding:

<bool name="autoAddReplicas">true</bool>

and that results in an error.  What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!

-Joe

Re: AutoAddReplicas

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.