Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd> on 2015/03/07 19:10:15 UTC

Google Summer of Code & CouchDB: request for projects

Hi list,

CouchDB takes part in this Google Summer of Code and we are searching
for nice project ideas until the end of next week.

There will be some preparation time and the coding happens from May to
August, so the project should fit in that timeframe. A good read what
makes a good project is:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoring/defining-a-project/

Do you have an idea for a project? Just reply to this thread or create
a Jira ticket and add the tag gsoc to it!

Best,
Robert

Re: Google Summer of Code & CouchDB: request for projects

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Hi Robert!

I believe this list would be a still actual for now:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1787?jql=project%20%3D%20COUCHDB%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20labels%20in%20%28gsoc%2C%20mentor%29%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

We have a lot of other ideas in JIRA as well, so it may be worth to
focus on them.
Like this one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-120 (and
it makes useful update-seq for Fauxton)

--