Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ben Damm <bd...@dammfine.com> on 2006/03/22 02:24:16 UTC

__split fails to use delimiter?

Hi,

 I'm having a hard time with the __split function.  It appears to only work if
you specify no delimiter, which defaults to use ",".  If you specify a
delimiter (even "," or "\,") it seems to not work at all.  Attached is a
simple test script to show the behaviour.

Anyone else see this?
Thanks,
-Ben

Re: __split fails to use delimiter?