Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by st...@xmission.com on 2005/06/20 21:57:09 UTC

TypeLoadException using Log4Net on PocketPC

I am trying to use Log4Net on Compact Framework application.
This is the relevent bit of code:

	log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure(new FileInfo(@"\Log4Net.config"));
	log4net.ILog log = log4net.LogManager.GetLogger("root");

When I call the GetLogger function I get the following exception:

	An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in
log4net.dll

The Log4Net.dll that I am using is 1.2.9.  I cannot figure out how to tell
what version of the compact framework I am using but the .Net framework is
1.1 (VS2003).

Anybody had this problem and figured it out?