Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Austin Holiday <ah...@worldcatch.com> on 2000/09/25 23:12:17 UTC

Example test code?

Hello,  I've been unable to find any sample java code that uses soap.jar.
Does anybody have a link they can post?

Thanks, Austin

--

Austin Holiday
WorldCatch

Re: Example test code?

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Example test code?If you download the compiled version for 2.0, it has a samples directory.

Cory

Re: Example test code?

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.