Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Murugan Selvaraj <ms...@digitalbridge.com> on 2006/03/24 01:13:27 UTC

RSA For URI sign

Hi All,

When I try to do an RSA sign for an URI in the XML file , I get the
following error.But I don't any error when I do the signature for XSLT.

Error:

Exception occured while signingException Occured While Signing URINot an
RSA key: DSA

Does any one have any comments ?

Murugan

Re: RSA For URI sign

Posted by Milan Tomic <to...@yahoo.com>.
Are you signing using certificate? It seems that your signing certificate contains DSA key pair
(private/public key) and you have used RSA algorithm in your code. Or you have used DSA algorithm
in your code and your signing certificate contains RSA public/private key. Make sure both
algorithms, the one in your certificate and in your code, are equal (both RSA or both DSA).

Hope this helps,
Milan

http://mail.yahoo.com