Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@chello.at> on 2008/01/08 18:32:06 UTC

Myfaces site screwed up?

Hi All,

I just went to the site, and the front page is not the one I published a few days ago but instead appears to have been restored to the version of 2007-12-17. And most of the links are now broken.

I'm pretty sure I'm not looking at a locally-cached version.

Maybe it's to do with the fact that the Continuum server came back up recently?

Anyway I'll look into this as soon as I can, but if anyone knows what might have happened please let me know.

Regards, Simon