Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Azazel Se <az...@hotmail.com> on 2009/03/31 04:36:37 UTC

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-aar-plugin' does not exist

Hi.

I cannot get the service archiver plugin to work (AAR).

mvn aar:aar gives this result:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'aar'.
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-aar-plugin' does not exist or
no valid version could be found

and with mvn -U aar:aar it says it is checking for updates from central but fails also.

I've tried mvn org.aparche.axis2-aar-maven-plugin:aar as well but with same result.

When I tried changing the version number in the pom.xml file and tried the command again it seemed to start downloading but failed again.

Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

-Az.

Dobbelt så moro – del bilder med andre mens du chatter på Windows Live Messenger.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx

RE: The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-aar-plugin' does not exist