Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Giancarlo CG <gc...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/03 00:39:52 UTC

Question

Hi,

My name is Giancarlo, i download Mifos and i put the software in a hosting,
but, when i want to sign in the session, i cant.

This message appear:

Couldn't connect to server. Make sure you are using correct settings.

Thanks,
Giancarlo

Re: Question

Posted by Coko Tracy Musaza <co...@gmail.com>.
Morning dear Giancarlo,

please give any details of the software environment, OS, application and
explain your expectations.

With hope I will be ready to help you.

Regards

Mirindi Musaza Coko
LATNOK MRK ltd
Tel: +250 78 733 2296
www.glatnok.net
*" ERP - Unified Communications - Automation "*
<http://www.glatnok.net>

Re: Question

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
HI Glancario,

Assuming, you fetched code locally  and tomcat is running properly without
any errors, Did you authenticate 'https://localhost:8443' and exception
added?

Regards
Santosh