Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Phil Hoy <ph...@friendsreunited.co.uk> on 2012/02/01 16:06:08 UTC

RE: removing cores solrcloud

Hi,

I have tried removing the entry from zookeeper as well as from solr via admin/cores?action=uload and still the distributed query hits the missing core. I guess there is no zookeeper watcher in solr to update the core/shard state used by search.

I got round the problem by doing the above then running a admin/cores?action=reload on any core in the collection, this seems to force the solr's distributed searcher to re-consult zookeeper.

Phil