Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <gy...@laserlink.net> on 2001/06/06 14:43:50 UTC

RE: [OT] Content-Disposition to change type and action?

sorry I'm getting to this thread a bit late...

in case anyone is interested, this looks like the general microsoft stance -

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q258/4/52.ASP

as an aside, I found this patch one day, which allows MSIE to do the right
thing for text/plain (albeit only if the EU changes his registry settings,
but since I run lots of tests with text/plain it was helpful...)

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q239/7/50.ASP

and while looking for that reference for this post, I stumbled upon this

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q160/0/13.asp

yuk...

--Geoff