Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2002/01/08 20:36:01 UTC

FW: KPMG-2002003: Bea Weblogic DOS-device Denial of Service

I'm curious how Tomcat deals with this issue.

Oh yea. Yet another reason why JSP sucks. :-)

-jon

   Author: Peter Gründl (pgrundl@kpmg.dk)

KPMG is not responsible for the misuse of the information we provide
through our security advisories. These advisories are a service to
the professional security community. In no event shall KPMG be lia-
ble for any consequences whatsoever arising out of or in connection
with the use or spread of this information.

Re: FW: KPMG-2002003: Bea Weblogic DOS-device Denial of Service

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
This isn't a problem for me because:

1.  I run Tomcat under unix.

2.  I run Tomcat with the Java SecurityManager enabled and
    a very restrictive security policy.

But I agree that Tomcat should not try to serve that page
under an MS OS.

Regards,

Glenn