Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by lm...@ca.ibm.com on 2001/04/10 20:46:27 UTC

Re: bugs

Speaking of bugs, I thought it would be good if we did a bug-fix release
after xerces 1.4.   Alot of the committers (and non-committers too!) are
focused on schema right now, and I thought we should try to clean up some
of the existing high-priority problems in a release shortly after 1.4.
Thoughts?
Thx,
Lisa.

Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS on 04/10/2001 02:44:16 PM

Please respond to xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: bugzilla posts

Come on, it's easy enough to set a mail filter that sort them out the
way you want (which can be /dev/null if that's what you want). They all
come from bugzilla@apache.org...
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group

Re: bugs

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
I think that every release should have some bug fixes in it.  If we can
prioritize
the large list, then I'm willing to take a crack at some.

Ted