Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Daniela Martín <da...@wizeline.com> on 2022/01/26 18:30:37 UTC

Upgrading Jenkins Workers BEAM-12621

Hi everyone,

We are updating the Jenkins workers with a new image that was upgraded from
Ubuntu 16.0 LTS to Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS. You can see more details on:
BEAM-12621 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-12621>

If something comes up with the workers or the tests please reach out to us.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you.

Daniela Martín (She/Her) | <https://www.wizeline.com/>

Site Reliability Engineer III

daniela.martin@wizeline.com

Amado Nervo 2200, Esfera P6, Col. Ciudad del Sol, 45050 Zapopan, Jal.

Follow us Twitter <https://twitter.com/wizelineglobal> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/WizelineGlobal> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wizelineglobal/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/wizeline>

Share feedback on Clutch <https://clutch.co/review/submit/375119>

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal

Re: Upgrading Jenkins Workers BEAM-12621

Posted by Kiley Sok <ki...@google.com>.
Here's the doc with the details of the Jenkins update. Please leave
comments for future updates!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19AllIonqtBBx5mXrNaUQCe3tAul7GCeT6HBrNpwE1kk/edit#

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.