Posted to user@poi.apache.org by ProgramadorJunior <ne...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/24 16:15:09 UTC

Removed records: comments /xl/comments1.xml

I have a downloaded file (xlsx) from my program. When I try to open it with
Excel2007 or Excel2010 it throws me this error:

Remover records: Comments /xl/comments1.xml
Remover records: Comments /xl/comments10.xml
Remover records: Comments /xl/comments13.xml
Remover records: Comments /xl/comments17.xml

I've searched this xml in the excel, and it have the context of the "removed
record" comment (numer of column and row) but in the sheet the coment exist,
and I can read it. Anyone can help me? What is happening?