Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Matthias Boehm <mb...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/06 07:03:49 UTC

Release Planning

Hi all,

since our 1.0 release in Dec, we already got a number enhancements and new
features in, so I think it would be good to discuss the timeline for our
next SystemML 1.1 release. How about, we target mid March for a first RC?
Also, Berthold would you be willing to serve again as the release manager?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Release Planning

Posted by Niketan Pansare <np...@us.ibm.com>.
+1.

We should consider including single precision native BLAS in the release notes as well. If possible, we should add JNI wrappers for PowerPC, Windows and Mac too in this release.

Re: Release Planning