Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net> on 2003/01/31 22:21:47 UTC

[codec] patch for refined soundex, fixes CRLF

Another codec patch for refined soundex.  I take full responsibility for
submitting errant CRLF patches.  Sorry.

--------
Tim O'Brien

RE: [codec] patch for refined soundex, fixes CRLF

Posted by "O'brien, Tim" <to...@transolutions.net>.
Oops, forgot to "attach the patch" - please forgive me..

--------
Tim O'Brien