Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "whitewolff@tiscali.it" <wh...@tiscali.it> on 2008/03/29 17:40:53 UTC

HTTPS Client: how to authenticate a client

Hi to you all!
I would like to ask if someone knows how to authenticate a client in
cxf. I have configured the cxf.xml file (including the part truststore
and keystore) but now how can I tell the client what certificate to use
in order to authenticate itself with the server?
Thanks

Tiscali.Fax: ricevi gratis sulla tua email e invii a 12 cent
per pagina senza scatto alla risposta
http://vas.tiscali.it/fax//

Re: HTTPS Client: how to authenticate a client

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Resending...