Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Cesare Rossi <ce...@terradue.com> on 2014/10/28 16:17:05 UTC

CloudStack listImages

Dear All,

I’m testing the cloudstack api. Trying with this piece of code:

ComputeServiceContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(provider)
                                             .endpoint(endpoint)
                                             .credentials(identity, credential)
                                             .buildView(ComputeServiceContext.class);

context.getComputeService().listImages();

I obtain:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: GET https://myservices.interoute.com/myservices/api/CloudPlatformProxy?response=json&command=listAccounts&listAll=true HTTP/1.1 -> HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed

I know that the listAccounts API is not allowed, but I can’t figure out why it is necessary for getting the images or if there’s an alternative way to use the API.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers

Cesare

Cesare Rossi