Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/23 06:10:57 UTC

Fwd: [NOTICE] Account created: Sean David Cooper (secooper)

Looks like I don't have sufficient karma to do it myself. Could someone
with karma please give 'secooper' svn rights for the rave project?

Requested change in [1]:
-rave=ard,ate,hadrian,rgardler,scottbw,unico,upayavira,woonsan,mfranklin,jcian,carlucci,svanderwaal,mpierce,raminder,zhguo,smarru,cthings,mkremers,bas,joostvandijk,oharsta,jasha
+rave=ard,ate,hadrian,rgardler,scottbw,unico,upayavira,woonsan,mfranklin,jcian,carlucci,svanderwaal,mpierce,raminder,zhguo,smarru,cthings,mkremers,bas,joostvandijk,oharsta,jasha,secooper

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization-template

Many thanks,
Hadrian

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:10:57 AM Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
> Looks like I don't have sufficient karma to do it myself. Could someone
> with karma please give 'secooper' svn rights for the rave project?

Done.

Dan

> Requested change in [1]:
> -rave=ard,ate,hadrian,rgardler,scottbw,unico,upayavira,woonsan,mfranklin,jci
> an,carlucci,svanderwaal,mpierce,raminder,zhguo,smarru,cthings,mkremers,bas,j
> oostvandijk,oharsta,jasha
> +rave=ard,ate,hadrian,rgardler,scottbw,unico,upayavira,woonsan,mfranklin,jc
> ian,carlucci,svanderwaal,mpierce,raminder,zhguo,smarru,cthings,mkremers,bas,
> joostvandijk,oharsta,jasha,secooper
>
> [1]
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authoriza
> tion/asf-authorization-template