Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Jonathan Melhuish <j....@signal.qinetiq.com> on 2004/03/30 16:01:32 UTC

Migration process: 1.0 -> 1.1

I have a database driven system based around JSP and Java using Tomcat
and Xindice 1.0.  I'm not massively impressed with the performance and
am looking at ways to improve it.

How do I go about moving from Xindice version 1.0 to version 1.1?

Cheers,

Jon

Re: Migration process: 1.0 -> 1.1

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

> I have a database driven system based around JSP and Java using Tomcat
> and Xindice 1.0.  I'm not massively impressed with the performance and
> am looking at ways to improve it.
>
> How do I go about moving from Xindice version 1.0 to version 1.1?

You can read some docs, like this one:
  http://wiki.apache.org/xindice/UpgradeTo11EmbedNotes

Email archives are good too

Vadim