Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Vachan Shetty <va...@google.com> on 2021/07/23 03:45:55 UTC

[Question] How do I add modules to the Python SDK?

Hello,
I am trying to add support for the BigQuery ReadAPI to the BEAM Python SDK.
I have a PR [1] for the same. However, I am consistently seeing some test
failures [2] with the following error:

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'google.cloud'

I am using the BigQuery Storage API client library in the PR. How do I go
about adding this module to the Python SDK? Are there some build steps that
I am missing?

Regards,
Vachan

[1]: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15185

[2]: https://github.com/apache/beam/runs/3138453711?check_suite_focus=true

Re: [Question] How do I add modules to the Python SDK?

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
I commented on the PR.