Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2020/07/06 07:00:08 UTC

Welcome Arun Patidar as new PMC member

The OFBiz PMC has invited Arun Patidar to become member of the committee and we are glad to announce that he has accepted the nomination.

On behalf of the OFBiz PMC, welcome on board Arun!

Re: Welcome Arun Patidar as new PMC member

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Arun!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwax.co>.
Many congratulations, Arun Patidar !!

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@apache.org>.
Thanks everyone for best wishes. It means a lot to me.

It's a pleasure for me to be a part of OFBiz community.

Kind Regards,
--
Arun Patidar

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ankush Upadhyay <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Arun!!

Kind Regards,
Ankush Upadhyay
Senior Technical Consultant

*HotWax Systems*
*Enterprise open source experts*
cell: +91-8109201285
office: 0731-409-3684
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations, Arun!!

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations Arun!

Kind Regards,
Chandan Khandelwal

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Many Many Congratulations Arun !!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Mohammad Kathawala <mo...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Arun!

Kind Regards,
Mohammad Kathawala

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Many Congratulations Arun!

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Ravi Lodhi <lo...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Arun!

Kind regards
--
Ravi Lodhi

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Arun !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org>.
Many congratulations Arun, welcome aboard!

- Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
ofbiz.apache.org

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.