Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2007/09/11 12:12:54 UTC

[result] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator

OK, this vote has passed. There 11 +1s and no other votes. I believe
that none of these were IPMC votes.

Off to the incubator list now!
Regards,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: [result] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.
Ahhh didn't realize you had made your way on to the IPMC. I stand
corrected, we have 1 IPMC vote :-)

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
Ummm...there was one IPMC vote ;-)

Jeff