Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Rodrigo Serra <ro...@jlab.com.ar> on 2015/02/03 22:39:34 UTC

Commented out module jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter

Hello,

I see "jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter” module commented out in pom.xml from jpa module.  some one know the reason?

Regards,
Rodrigo

Re: Commented out module jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Commented out module jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter

Posted by Giuseppe Gerla <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good point for JTA.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Commented out module jpa-container-eclipselink-adapter

Posted by Rodrigo Serra <ro...@jlab.com.ar>.
Hello JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--