Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/25 15:08:49 UTC

[Proposal] Add performance tests for commonly used file-based I/O PTransforms

Hello Beam Community!

During the last year many of Beam developers has put much effort in
developing and discussing means of testing beam transforms. We would like
to benefit from that and implement performance tests for file-based I/O
Transforms.

This proposal is strictly related to BEAM-3060 issue. Here’s the link to
the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dA-5s6OHiP_cz-NRAbwapoKF5MEC1wKps4A5tFbIPKE/edit

All comments are deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

ŁG

Re: [Proposal] Add performance tests for commonly used file-based I/O PTransforms

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for the update. I will take a look.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [Proposal] Add performance tests for commonly used file-based I/O PTransforms

Posted by Kamil Szewczyk <sz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com.INVALID>.