Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sagarsoni89 <sa...@wipro.com> on 2015/04/17 19:10:41 UTC

Decrypt Soap Response

Dear all,

I am invoking a secured SOAP WebService (HTTPS) using Camel CXF deployed in
Fuse. In the client, we have configured TrustStore and Keystore as per the
standard config (Http-conduit). We're able to hit the server via Netscaler.
The server is generating the response and sending it back to Netscaler.

When the response is received from Netscaler, it is encrypted and should be
decrypted by Camel CXF. The decryption is not happening and on the client we
get a parsing error since the response is all encrypted.

Any clues of what could be the problem ?

this is my ws client config

<http:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
    <http:tlsClientParameters>
      <sec:keyManagers keyPassword="******">