Posted to user@poi.apache.org by David North <dn...@apache.org> on 2016/09/21 22:32:25 UTC

Apache POI 3.15 released

The Apache POI PMC are pleased to announce the release of Apache POI 3.15.

For details of changes in this release, refer to the release notes:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/poi/release/RELEASE-NOTES.txt

Thank you to all our contributors for making this release possible.

Some of us will be at ApacheCon Europe in Seville later in the year; do
find us there if you have input and suggestions.

On behalf of the Apache POI PMC,

David North

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by David North <dt...@corefiling.co.uk>.
Sorry, I was aware of that - fixing it fell off my radar. Apologies.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.
On Fri, 21 Oct 2016, Javen O'Neal wrote:
> In the meantime, what's the best way to retrieve old release notes?
> Were they committed to a private or public SVN server?

We've been using svnpubsub for dist for a while (2011 IIRC), so you ought
to be able to get them from there by asking SVN for the release notes file
at older revision numbers

(Shout if you can't do that easily, and I can try to script something up)

Nick

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

thanks for this work, I think having the notable-change-items also in the
status.xml is a good thing because it is easier to remember what changes
did happen at the time the changelog is updated compared to when the
release is prepared later by one dev who might not be aware that somebody
else did build something a while back.

Dominik.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Javen O'Neal <on...@apache.org>.
Good point!

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
+1, the only one reason to don't update a extern lib is le
testIntegration failure

Nicolas

Le 22/09/2016 � 06:42, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.