Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Lisa Klag <li...@cqg.com> on 2002/11/05 05:07:49 UTC

location of web.xml

What is the proper location of web.xml when using weblogic 6.1?  I had my
cacactus tests running and then my machine got rebuilt and I lost my
configuration.  I'm getting a fileNotFountException for the
servletRedirector...  I know it is all a configuration issue, I just am not
sure where.  I've gone over the how to's and they haven't given me the
answer.  I've also been searching the archives.  I can provide more
information if necessary.
thanks,
lisa

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
     Lisa Klag
  Trade Routing PM
    720-904-2992
   lisak@cqg.com
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by
accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause
accidents.
-Nathaniel Borenstein

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
-Thomas Alva Edison

RE: location of web.xml

Posted by Lisa Klag <li...@cqg.com>.
I jus tchecked and the cactus.properties file is also in my classpath...

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
Hi Lisa,

Are you using Cactus 1.3? Starting from Cactus 1.4, the
cactus.servletRedirectorURL was deprecated.

Could you send the stack trace of the error you're getting?

Your web.xml is fine and is in the correct place. It is something else.

Thanks
-Vincent

RE: location of web.xml

Re: location of web.xml