Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Prashant Reddy <pr...@pramati.com> on 2007/06/04 07:19:23 UTC

Re: ant project building problem when one project depend upon another project.

Project A's build process will make the jar and puts the jar in location
known to Project B.

Then you could write a 'outer' build script that infact builds these
projects (A,B) in the order you require.

(-)build.xml (outer)
(+)dist (Jars from project A go here)
(+)Project A/build.xml
(+)Project B/build.xml

The 'outer' build script may also do tasks like checking out the code
for project A,B.

HTH

--

-Prashant