Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org> on 2007/11/01 14:13:54 UTC

independent portlet navigation

Hello list,

maybe someone can help me with the following problem on jetspeed-1 such as
navigation in admin-content, please:

there are 3 tab panes "content", "security", "admin".

Now, I navigate with browser window 1 within pane "security". Then, I open
pane "admin" in a new browser window 2 and navigate within that pane.

After I return to browser window 1 with pane "security" within and click on
anything in it, I'll be automatically forwarded to the content that is
opened at browser window 2.

How can I avoid that behaviour? I want my browser windows to navigate
through the portlets and panes independent from each other.

Someone hat a hint, please?

Thank you and best regards

David

AW: independent portlet navigation

Posted by David Psiuk <ap...@salesfactory.org>.
Thanks.

How is this behaviour on jetspeed2?

Did someone try to change this behaviour on jetspeed 1.4 or higher?

Thanks, best regards

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.