Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ragunath Marudhachalam <rm...@circuitvision.com> on 2001/03/02 23:42:11 UTC

Error while validating XML document with schema under servlet

I'm trying to parse(validate) a XML document  which is received by a servlet
against Schema. When i parse the document, it doesn't throw me any error(i
have the xml document which doesn't comply to the schema). But if i run the
same code as a standalone application it validates the document with the
schema and throws me the error. I want to make sure whether it is a bug in
the parser or a bug in my code. Comments on this would be appreciated..

Thanks

Ragu
Tampa